Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017: It is a time when we are thankful for the blessings we have received. We observe Thanksgiving as a holy day or a religious holiday, Such an expression of gratitude is proper. But rather than expressing it just one day each year, we ought to be thankful every day. We receive blessings on a daily basis, therefore we should be thankful daily. But that’s another topic. Let’s talk about Thanksgiving blessings 2017.
Thanksgiving Day will be celebrated on 23th of November because it is the last Thursday of the month of November. And this article is written by me here is for sharing the best Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017. I hope you all like and share these with your friends as well.
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2017
Best Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017 – Simple Thanksgiving Blessings 2017
Thanksgiving 2017 is almost here, and as we prepare for a delicious feast with family and friends, we might get caught up organizing, cooking, and be hunting for Black Friday deals have lept from the box stores in our neighborhoods to the devices in our palms, or making sure the relatives from out of town are comfortable. Let’s not let the flurry of Thanksgiving day make us forget to give thanks, to mindfully acknowledge abundance and blessings, which is the whole purpose of Thanksgiving Day 2017.
So, if you want to view and share these best and most beautifully written Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017,, then stay tuned to this page of our website and keep reading this article here, by scrolling downwards too.
1. “Gratitude means thankfulness, counting your blessings, noticing simple pleasures, and acknowledging everything that you receive. It means learning to live your life as if everything were a miracle, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much you’ve been given.”
2. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie (Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017)
3. “In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
4. “And when I give thanks for the seemingly microscopic, I make a place for God to grow within me.” ~ Ann Voskamp (Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017)
5. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ~ Epicurus
6. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
7. “I see the glass half full and thank God for what I have.” ~ Ana Monnar
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Messages 2017
8. “Gratitude and love are always multiplied when you give freely. It is an infinite source of contentment and prosperous energy.” ~ Jim Fargiano
9. “He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart.”
~ J.A. Shedd
10. “The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
Must Check: Happy Thanksgiving Poems 2017
Top Thanksgiving Blessings 2017 – Prayers of Thanksgiving 2017
11. “It is literally true, as the thankless say, that they have nothing to be thankful for. He who sits by the fire, thankless for the fire, is just as if he had no fire. Nothing is possessed save in appreciation, of which thankfulness is the indispensable ingredient. But a thankful heart hath a continual feast.” ~ W.J. Cameron (Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017)
12. “To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.” ~ Johannes A. Gaertner
13. “God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.” ~ Izaak Walton (Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017)
14. “Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness.” ~ Robert Casper Lintner
15. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” ~ Frederick Keonig (Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017)
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Images 2017
16. “You say, ‘If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.’ You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.” ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon
17. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” –William Faulkner
18. “Gratitude is the memory of the heart.” ~ Massieu
19. “If you never learned the lesson of thankfulness, begin now. Sum up your mercies; see what provision God has made for your happiness, what opportunities for your usefulness, and what advantages for your success.” ~ Ida S. Taylor
20. “Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture.” – Kak Sri
So, this was our collection of all these Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017. I hope you all like and share these with your friends and your loved ones as well, wishing them a very very Happy Thanksgiving 2017.
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Greetings 2017
The Best Thanksgiving Bible Verses For Cards – Best Thankful Bible Prayers Verses
These prayers of Thanksgiving after Confession remind us how important “gratitude in our attitude” can be in our relationship with our Creator. As the priest says to God the Father in one of the Eucharistic prayers at Mass “It is truly right and just, our duty and salvation, always and everywhere to give you thanks”.
1. James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
2. Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
3. 2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks to God for His indescribable gift!
4. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
… in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
5. Psalm 107:1
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
6. Psalm 34:1
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
7. Psalm 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving; And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
8. Jonah 2:9
But I will sacrifice to You; With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
9. Isaiah 12:4-5
Praise the Lord, call upon His name; declare His deeds among the peoples, make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord; for He has done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.
10. 1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, therefore, our God; We thank You, And praise Your glorious name.
11. Corinthians 4:15-16
For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God. So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
12. Corinthians 9:11-12
You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.
13. Chronicles 16:34
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
14. Psalm 7:17
I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the highest.
15. Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Prayers 2017
Thanksgiving Prayers for the Thanksgiving Day 2017
Give thanks for all the good things that have happened, and the bad things that have been overcome, or could have been way worse. Take a moment, and speak a prayer out loud about how life’s events have found a place in the puzzle of your life. Whether you’re a great public speaker or are terrified of giving a “speech” even if it’s only in front of your family, whether you prefer Bible verses or more secular phrasings, here we share with you a few prayers to get your Thanksgiving Day started.
“Thanksgiving is sweeter than bounty itself. One who cherishes gratitude does not cling to the gift!” – Jalaluddin Rumi
Also Check: Funny Thanksgiving Quotes 2017
Our Father in Heaven, We give thanks for the pleasure of gathering together for this occasion. We give thanks for this food prepared by loving hands. We give thanks for life, the freedom to enjoy it all and all other blessings. As we partake of this food, we pray for health and strength to carry on and try to live as You would have us. This we ask in the name of Christ, Our Heavenly Father. – Harry Jewell
O God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry; When I have work, help me to remember the jobless; When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all; When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer. And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency; bestir my compassion, and be concerned enough to help; By word and deed, those who cry out for what we take for granted. Amen. -Samuel F. Pugh
Though our mouths were full of song as the sea, and our tongues of exultation as the multitude of its waves, and our lips of praise as the wide-extended firmament; though our eyes shone with light like the sun and the moon, and our hands were spread forth like the eagles of heaven, and our feet were swift as hinds, we should still be unable to thank thee and bless thy name, O Lord our God and God of our fathers, for one thousandth or one ten thousandth part of the bounties which thou has bestowed upon our fathers and upon us. – From the Hebrew Prayer Book
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Pictures 2017
O Gracious God, we give you thanks for your overflowing generosity to us. Thank you for the blessings of the food we eat and especially for this feast today. Thank you for our home and family and friends, especially for the presence of those gathered here. Thank you for our health, our work and our play. Please send help to those who are hungry, alone, sick and suffering war and violence. Open our hearts to your love. We ask your blessing through Christ your son. Amen. – From Celebrating Faith: Year-round Activities For Catholic Families, by Mary Cronk Farrell
Also Check: Free Thanksgiving Cards 2017
Thank you, Father, for having created us and given us to each other in the human family. Thank you for being with us in all our joys and sorrows, for your comfort in our sadness, your companionship in our loneliness. Thank you for yesterday, today, tomorrow and for the whole of our lives. Thank you for friends, for health, and for grace. May we live this and every day conscious of all that has been given to us. – From The Catholic Prayer Book, compiled by Msgr. Michael Buckley
Also Check: Funny Thanksgiving Pictures 2017
This Thanksgiving let’s those of us who have much and those who have little gather at the welcoming table of the Lord. At this blessed feast, may rich and poor alike remember that we are called to serve on another and to walk together in God’s gracious world. With thankful hearts we praise our God who like a loving parent denies us no good thing. – From Songs of Our Hearts, Meditations of Our Souls: Prayers for Black Catholics
Also Check: Best Thanksgiving Bible Verses
We bow our hearts to You and pray. We give You thanks for all You’ve done, especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son. For beauty in nature, Your glory we see, for joy and health, friends and family, for daily provision, your mercy and care, these are the blessings You graciously share. So today we offer this response of praise with a promise to follow You all of our days. – Mary Fairchild
O God, We thank you for this earth, our home; for the wide sky and the blessed sun, for the ocean and streams, for the towering hills and the whispering wind, for the trees and green grass. We thank you for our senses by which we hear the songs of birds, and see the splendor of fields of golden wheat, and taste autumn’s fruit, rejoice in the feel of snow, and smell the breath of spring flowers. Grant us a heart opened wide to all this beauty; and save us from being so blind that we pass unseeing when even the common thornbush is aflame with your glory. For each new dawn is filled with infinite possibilities for new beginnings and new discoveries. Life is constantly changing and renewing itself. In this new day of new beginnings with God, all things are possible. We are restored and renewed in a joyous awakening to the wonder that our lives are and, yet, can be. Amen. – Walter Rauschenbusch
Also read: Thanksgiving Quotes Inspirational 2017
If you liked our website and our content as well, then do like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+ as well, for a lot more Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2017.