Much in life we come across many people who have assisted us, made our lives better and taught us good lessons. They may or may not be family, but are truly treasured. On Thanksgiving Day we express our gratitude towards them. Let people know how much they mean to you. Pen down what your heart says here are some thanksgiving wishes wording. Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it affords us time to ponder upon what lessons we have memorized and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the neat memories and good people who came into our spirits. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!.
Thanksgiving Quotes, Wishes, Greetings & Messages
Below are the best thanksgiving quotes, thanksgiving wishes, thanksgiving greetings, thanksgiving messages to wish your friends.
Best Thanksgiving Quotes
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
– Oprah Winfrey
Being thankful for all that we have paved the way for receiving even more…this is the very essence of Thanksgiving!
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.”
― Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
Also check : Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages 2016
Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
A great brother, that’s what you’ve been to me. I’m so glad to have you in my life and in our family. Happy Thanksgiving!
“The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.”
— Dalai Lama
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
– By John F. Kennedy
“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving wishes, Thanksgiving Messages, Thanksgiving Greetings
Also check : Happy Thanksgiving Images 2016
Happy Thanksgiving Day Sayings
“The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.”
— William Blake
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
– William Arthur Ward
Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
Wishing you the greatest Thanksgiving ever. We are so grateful to have a grandson as amazing as you! Happy Thanksgiving With Love!
Grateful is what I feel in my heart that I have been blessed with a sister who I can look to for love, comfort, and support. You mean the world to me not just at Thanksgiving, but every day! Happy Thanksgiving, Sis!
Also check : Happy Thanksgiving Greetings 2016
“Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: It must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.”
— William Faulkner
The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.
thanksgiving inspirational quotes, thanksgiving quotes from bible, thanksgiving famous quotes, thanksgiving quotes funny, thanksgiving quotes family, thanksgiving quotes charlie brown
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes 2016
Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
– Melody Beattie
But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; Enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!
– Margaret Junkin Preston
Some hae meat and canna eat, – And some wad eat that want it; But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.
– Robert Burns
Remember God’s bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!
– Henry Ward Beecher
thanksgiving wishes sayings, thanksgiving wishes quotes, thanksgiving wishes wording, thanksgiving wishes to friends, thanksgiving wishes from business, funny thanksgiving wishes, happy thanksgiving wishes quotes, thanksgiving wishes to employees
Also check : Happy Thanksgiving eCards 2016
Happy Thanksgiving Day Wishes 2016
- Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the holiday season. Have a magical thanksgiving!
- Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year! May
your life be filled with love, peace and harmony!
- We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
Also check : Thanksgiving Quotes and Sayings
Happy Thanksgiving Day Greetings 2016
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous thanksgiving.
Also check :
- Have a healthy and joyous, wealthy and generous, prosperous and humble thanksgiving. Enjoy to the hilt.
- Pray for those who have been less fortunate, in sickness, in pain. May this day bring peace in their lives and better their days. May God relieve them from their Miseries?
- Thank you GOD for your unbounded blessings and generous harvest. It is because of you that we cherish life each day. May your blessings keep us on the path of righteousness always?
- Make me a good child, to take care of my parents. Make me a good lover, to take care of my partner. Make me a good person, to service mankind. I want to better the world from this Thanksgiving Day.
- Also check : Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes 2016
Thank you for visiting us. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of you.