Happy Thanksgiving Sayings 2016 : Well, we are all aware about the upcoming festivals, which are to be celebrated this year in the United States of America, and we know the festivals are namely Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving Day 2016. So, Here, on this page of our website we are sharing these Happy Thanksgiving Sayings For Everyone To Wish. I hope you all like and share these as well.
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Greetings
Happy Thanksgiving Sayings 2016 – Thanksgiving Quotes and Sayings 2016
24/11/2016, is the upcoming special day its Thanksgiving Day 2016, one of the most celebrated days of the year and each special day is not complete without the special wishes and quotes. So here, we have a best collection of some of the most popular and special Thanksgiving Day sayings and quotes 2016 for those who celebrate this day of Gratitude. Also check : Happy Thanksgiving Quotes 2016
So, if you want to view and share the best and most amazingly written and said Happy Thanksgiving Sayings, then this is the right place for you, from where you can easily download, share and wish your friends a very very Happy Thanksgiving Day 2016.
- “There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.” — O. Henry
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
- “Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” — Margaret Cousins
- “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” — W. Clement Stone
- “I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.”
— William Blake
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
– William Arthur Ward
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving
- Family memories begin with family! We are thankful to have you in ours and want to wish you the happiest Thanksgiving ever! Happy Thanksgiving To My Brother and His Family!
thanksgiving card sayings, thanksgiving sayings short, thanksgiving sayings about family, thanksgiving sayings for kids, thanksgiving sayings for church signs, cute sayings for thanksgiving
- I’m thankful for every moment.
– Al Green
- Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t.
– By Unknown
- Nobility is served on the plate of Thanksgiving since noble is that man who expresses his gratitude.May you have a great Thanksgiving Day!
I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
– Henry David Thoreau.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
Also Check: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes
Inspirational Thanksgiving Sayings 2016 – Thanksgiving Inspirational Sayings 2016
- “We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth and power as no other nation has ever grown.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Almighty God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage; We humbly beseech Thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Thy favor and glad to do Thy will.” — President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “All across America, we gather this week with the people we love to give thanks to God for the blessings in our lives.” — President George W. Bush
- “Sharing in God’s blessings is at the heart of Thanksgiving and at the core of the American spirit.” — President Bill Clinton
- “We are profoundly grateful for the blessings bestowed upon us: the preservation of our freedom, so dearly bought and so highly prized; our opportunities for human welfare and happiness, so limitless in their scope; our material prosperity, so far surpassing that of earlier years; and our private spiritual blessings, so deeply cherished by all. For these we offer fervent thanks to God.” — President Harry Truman
Also Check: Best Happy Thanksgiving Poems 2016
Funny Thanksgiving Sayings and Quotes – Thanksgiving Sayings For Cards and Greetings 2016
Thanksgiving is a time for food, family and gratitude for both. There can be a lot of pressure, though, to get things just right can make it harder to see the humor Here are some very funny Thanksgiving quotes to help you maintain your humorous perspective on the holiday and keeping you giggling while you gobble.
“Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.”
― Erma Bombeck
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” – Oscar Wilde
“Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.” ― Kevin James
“You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.” —Jay Leno
“Thanksgiving is a magical time of year when families across the country join together to raise America’s obesity statistics. Personally, I love Thanksgiving traditions: watching football, making pumpkin pie, and saying the magic phrase that sends your aunt storming out of the dining room to sit in her car.” – Stephen Colbert
“I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” —Howie Mandel (Check out my piece on why Canadian Thanksgiving is at a much better time than American Thanksgiving here.)
“I like football. I find its an exciting strategic game. Its a great way to avoid conversation with your family at Thanksgiving.”
― Craig Ferguson
Also Check: Top 10 Happy Thanksgiving Cards 2016
So, this was our collection of all these Happy Thanksgiving Sayings, if you liked our website and our content as well, then do like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter as well.